Council of Churches of the Ozarks
DONOR RELATIONS & RECORDS MANAGER
The Council of Churches of the Ozarks is accepting applications for a Donor Relations & Records Manager. The Donor Relations & Records Manager will support the overall fundraising efforts primarily through processing, maintaining and managing donor information. This position is an important part of stewardship and expanding relationships between the organization and its donors.
Primary duties include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring accurate, efficient financial management including review, processing, and recording of all gifts received to organization daily as accordance to organizations policies and procedures.
- Acknowledging all gifts and pledges received via written correspondence within a timely manner (typically a 48 hour timeframe or less) and recording all correspondence in database.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date donor contact and biographical information for donor records, creating both digital and hard copy files of donor records as necessary.
- Providing donor and donation report information for the fundraising team utilizing the donor database.
- Fulfill data and reporting requests, including the production of donor lists, regular progress reports, and extractions of donor data for analytical and strategic planning purposes.
- Provide and match financial/gift reports on a monthly basis with general ledgers for accounting and reconciliation purposes.
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements for the Position
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to gather, analyze and summarize information including numerical and
- Strong people skills and data entry experience
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Commitment to maintaining confidentiality
- Understanding, mastery and management of database software.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail is vital to this position.
- Assist with special events, donor recognition events and fundraisers as necessary including planning, implementation, and follow-up.
- Knowledge/experience of donor database software applications, specifically Giftworks software.
- Past experience in non-profit work, especially in the donor records capacity.
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office including proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Experience and Education:
The successful candidate for the Donor Relations & Records Manager will have the equivalent of at least five years of advanced office experience provided the individual possesses the knowledge and abilities listed above.
This is a full-time position with excellent benefits. Qualified candidates should submit their resume by Friday, February 27, 2015 to the Human Resource Department, Council of Churches of the Ozarks, P.O. Box 3947, Springfield, Missouri 65808, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. (No phone calls please)
The Council of Churches of the Ozarks is an equal opportunity employer. Applicant must successfully complete a drug screen and background investigation.
AFP Quick Poll
indicates a required field